- Read for pleasure
- Study for the Lesson 3 Vocabulary Test next week
- Practice your basic multiplication/division facts
- PSSA p. 9 & 10 #17-21
- PEER MENTORING: Under Mrs. Ochs’s supervision, each day at lunch/recess math help is available for students who might need extra practice on math concepts. She encourages student self-awareness when assessing needs; however, as a parent if you see that your child is struggling with a particular math concept, please encourage him/her to take advantage of this program.
- Use the Week 26 spelling list to study for the test on Friday.
- Week 26 spelling homework is due by Friday
- Do DLR Wednesday 19
- Know the difference between capital (city) and capitol (building)
- Yesterday 4-O took a video tour of our state capitol building and today 4-G will do the same. If you /were/are absent on these days, see address below:
- Sign & return WWE (Weekly Work Envelope) & WR (blue Weekly Report) if you didn’t
- School is now in session on March 29, April 18, and May 24.
- Next book exchange will be Thursday, March 28
- Music lessons with Miss Almoney–Friday, March 29
- 3/29 – Band rehearsal at 8 a.m.
- Volunteer sign up for Field Day, May 9 https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e084caca92aa02-conestoga